Closer to the Pacific Ocean than any other port on the Puget Sound, the Port Angeles Boat Haven is the best option for no-hassle access to all points northwest. The Boat Haven offers moorage, electricity, refueling, haul-out facilities and on-site US Customs services.
The Boat Haven’s strategic location on the Strait of Juan de Fuca makes it the perfect base for your cruising adventures up and down the Northwest coast.
Situated on 16.1 acres, it has moorage for more than 440 commercial and leisure vessels, including 75 boat houses.
About the PA Boat Haven
Port Angeles Boat Haven offers various facilities to its patrons, including:
- Ample parking
- Castaway Restaurant
- Charter boat service
- Fisherman’s Wharf Restaurant
- Fuel dock
- Picnic areas
- Port Angeles Boat Yard
- Port Angeles Yacht Club
- Pump-out stations
- Restrooms Showers
- Two-lane boat launch
- Waste oil recycling centers
- Wi-Fi – Contact the Harbormaster’s office to pick up an access code for your slip. This service is free to paying marina tenants!
- Work Dock
Provisioning – Safeway, Albertson’s and several fine restaurants are all within five miles of the Boat Haven.
WalMart is seven miles east on Highway 101, and Sequim is 15 miles farther east with another WalMart and Costco.
The Boat Haven Fuel Dock offers:
– Gasoline Diesel and lubes.
– High and low volume pumps.
USCG approved for regulated fuel transfers up to 20,000 gallons. Call for pricing (360) 457-4505.
Harbormaster: Terry Kennedy
PA Boat Yard
In addition to offering permanent and guest moorage, Port Angeles Boat Haven is located adjacent to the Port Angeles Boat Yard, which houses many area businesses who provide a wide variety of marine services.
- Port Angeles Marine provides fuel.
- Arrow Marine Services provides services at Port Angeles Boat Yard.
- Nearby Platypus Marine offers haul-out services, with a 300-ton rated capacity, and refit services for boats up to 200 feet
- Modern Yacht Joinery independent boat builder Eric Bert is based in the Port Angeles Boat Yard and offers design/build marine carpentry, yacht joinery and fishing vessel repair.
- Other services available at the Boat Yard include welding, mechanics, hydraulic services, fiberglass and wood repair, and painting. From yachts to fish boats, the variety of private companies located on the Port Angeles waterfront offer the experience to handle most any marine project.
Electricity, sewage pump-out, trash disposal, and waste oil disposal are also available.
Marine supplies are available at the Port Angeles Marine store in the boat yard.
Contact them by calling 360-452-4444.